Many European companies and institutions are interested in blockchain. But in the current state of the market, where can you start? What is a promising area? Where should you better wait a little longer?
The event will be a panel discussion to do just that: Bring together blockchain experts and SME adopters, to exchange on what works and what needs improvement.
This event will be held online, and live streamed in Facebook and YouTube, on 28 April at 3pm CEST (Brussels Time).
Featured speakers include:
- Krzysztof Radecki, Co-founder and CEO of Rexs.io
- Reinis Skorovs, Founder and CEO of Kedeon
(two of Blockstart’s top 5 blockchain startups from the project’s 1st Acceleration Programme)
- Richard Crook, Founder and CEO of LAB577
- Mirko Lorenz, Expert at H2020 blockchain project NGI TruBlo
- Mauro Manente, CTO at Latitudo40, one of the 18 SME adopters that piloted blockchain solutions during BlockStart’s 1st Pilot stage.
The event will be moderated by Vytautas Černiauskas, Expert at CIVITTA, BlockStart consortium partner.
Interested in joining us? This panel discussion is free-of-charge, but registration is mandatory. Upon your registration, you will receive an email a few days before the event, with a kind reminder and the link to join our speakers on 28 April.