• How Amazon and YouTube reduce user trust
• What the Allianz chief economist expects for Bitcoin
• An analysis of the Coinbase strategy
When we talk about misinformation we often refer to information on news websites. In reality, though we need to critically evaluate all kinds of information – the bits and pieces forming what we later identify as content.
In collaboration with Berlin Partner the TruBlo project will provide a one-hour info session for Open Call #3 on November 24, 2021.
A report looks into different approaches and makes recommendations. The focus is on the proof-of-work approach, which is used for Bitcoin mining.
This video provides all the details needed to apply.
• Quick links to all 10 funded projects from open call #1
• Neeva, a new search engine
• Coinbase gets a licence in Germany
A weekly update about trust, content and blockchain.
For NGI Forum 2021 WordProof joined us for a brief presentation. Here are the slides.
• Google kept tracking user location
• Apple & privacy – two stories
• Fascinating digitally rendered images
• Digital Currency Initiative at MIT
TruBlo Newsletter #16: Governments in US, Russian and India putting pressure on social networks. Plus: Updates on Bitcoin energy use
Our weekly newsletter covering trust, content and blockchain.
Who is behind WordProof? How was the company started? How will timestamps make the internet more trustable? An interview with Sebastiaan van der Lans, founder and CEO of WordProof
TruBlo Newsletter #15: 96% of iPhone users opt-out of tracking • Fake reviews scam on Amazon exposed • Why Govcoins could transform banking
Our weekly update around the topics of trust, content and blockchain.