Below please find the entire presentation of the webinar. The event took place on February 24, 2021. The goal was to inform participants in the call about important aspects. The topics covered ranged from how to apply to what TruBlo offers in terms support for selected projects.
We understand that even though there are documents and this presentation some questions might still be open. In such cases: Get in touch via e-mail or Twitter or LinkedIn, there are different ways. We will get back to you and aim to support your application.
Photo by Jon Tyson on Unsplash
The TruBlo webinar on 26 February at 10:00 CET provides information about the TruBlo Open Call No. 1 with presentations from TruBlo partners.
Questions we cover:
- What is the scope, who can apply?
- How to apply?
- How will partner Alastria provide technical support with blockchain infrastructure?
- How will partner ATC provide business support?
There is an opportunity for interested applicants to put their questions to the TruBlo team in a Q&A session following the presentations.
What is your idea or concept for the next-generation technology for distributed trust? If this is your area of work, why not consider an application? The TruBlo project is calling for researchers, innovators and developers from academia, startups, high tech companies or natural person(s).
- A total budget of € 950.000 is available.
- Opening date: 18 January 2021, 12:00 CET
- Closing date: 19 March 2021, 17:00 CET
Contents of the webinar:
- 10:00 Toni Paradell from Worldline and Mirko Lorenz from Deutsche Welle Introduction
- 10:02 Antonis Litke from NTUA Objectives and Scientific challenges
- 10:10 Violeta Vasileva from F6S The Open Call application
- 10:22 Montse Guardia from Alastria TruBlo Technical Infrastructure
- 10:32 Anna Triantafillou from ATC Technical, Business and Support Services
- 10:40 Question & Answer Session
- 11:00 End
Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1897848742122124815
Further details about TruBlo and Open Call #1 are provided here:
Photo by J. Kelly Brito on Unsplash